Girls, Ex girlfriend is mind fucking me. Please help decipher these signals?

Hey, so my ex and I broke up bacj June 1 of this year. Long story short we had a long distance relationship for 3 years and she was always happy with me but never happy with where she was whether it was school or her job where she lives. Last year she lost her job got fired as a nurse and we were both scared she wouldn't be able to get another one. So she moved in with me and my parents got a job at a nursing home. She started again how she hated the job and how she misses her family. I would support her for the first five months but eventually I got tired of it and I told her if she isn't happy she will probably be better off finding a job and moving home. We fought it out for 5 more months then one night we got into an argument and the next day she was gone. She was still where I lived for one month where I tried to win her back but she was sending me mixed signals. We went through me begging her to stay and she blocking me. Then she moved home after the month and I still tried. I reached out told her I love her and told her she will find out im the guy for her and I'll be waiting. Then I no contacted her for 6 days and she reached out to me asking how are you doing. I didn't text her back so she emailed me and asked the same. I kept it short and told her I don't want to be friends and if she wanted to get back lmk. Then the next day she texted me something stupid and i just answered her question and said no. I think she did this to make sure I didn't reblock her. Then 4 days later i snapped and I texted her she was very responsive and I wished her good luck for her new job and she responded "Thank you you're very sweet" (is that a friend zone text?) So when we went through the blocking stage we blocked each other through snap. I had an old account so I logged into that one and I think she knows it's me. But I deleted her and last night I received a proactive snap from her. I know she is seeing other guys at the moment but can't read her. Someone please help

1

What Girls Said 1

• Jsut block her seriously. Move on.