How do I get over him?

I guess my brain is still in denial a bit. Still thinking that he's probably miserable. That he'll come back eventually. That he's just scared and needs to see that I still love him in order to make a move to get me back.
But that's not the case, I'm sure. It shocks me to realize that this is exactly what he wanted. That a life without me in it is just fine and he doesn't feel sad about it at all. That he's continuing to live his life normally without any regrets, and that's what makes me angry and breaks my heart most of all.
And I have no choice but to accept it. If he wanted to fix things, he'd do it. He has my number. He knows where I live. He knows where I work. If he wanted to, he would. But he doesn't.
And I guess what makes me angry the most is that he doesn't feel as sad or bad about it as i do. That in a year's time he'll meet another girl and feel the same way with her that he did with me. And he'll give her everything that he wouldn't give me. He'll love her more. And that kills me 😞
How do I get over him?
2
2