What do you think of suicide?

512

Most Helpful Girl

• I have profound compassion for anyone who is suicidal , or who has committed suicide. They don't really want to end their life, they want to end their emotional pain and suffering. I don't believe people who end their own life are cowards or weak. Ending your own life is not an easy decision to make. People make that choice when they are at their lowest point in life , when their mind becomes isolated and disconnected. They lose all hope , and hope is the only thing that keeps you fighting your demons and struggles in life. When a person loses all hope... that is when they contemplate ending their own life.

I empathise with a suicidal person's family too , because they are left behind with the burden of guilt and regret , but that doesn't mean i view them as selfish for committing suicide , because how can anyone judge a persons decision to end their own life when they don't know their reasons, or depth of their pain and struggle

No one is immune to developing Depression, or some sort of Mental Health illness. We are all susceptible to developing a Mental Health illness to some degree , because we never know what lies before us, and how we will respond , psychologically

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is profound about suicide. I cannot conceive of anything more selfish. If you kill yourself you are a coward who doesn't want to deal with your problems. My mother has chronic depression and is a recovering coke addict. Her husband and father died in the same month and her dead husbands family hates her. but you know what? She's strong, independent and got a masters degree in psychology. She didn't take the fucking easy way out because she's not a goddamn coward. There is no excuse for suicide and I will never sympathize with anyone who makes the decision to take there own life.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 11

• I think it's a terrible thing, and if you're considering it you should talk to the people close to you. Call a suicide hotline if you don't have anyone you trust.

• im definitly still sane, noone close i can realte and do i really wanna talk to a robot that tells me dont do it

• not in my country

• I guess I'm from somewhere else. No one gets over a friend or loved one's suicide, ever. And do you have any dreams or hopes for the future?

• It's a struggle for sure. I think the people that have committed it didn't exhaust all of their options

• well i had and i dont see any sense no way out how i like to say

• Are these your thoughts? If so let me know what's on your mind. I've had those thoughts as well. Seriously

• Its stupid...

• It's fine.

• I think those people would have lived if they had better people in their lives.

• It is what is always available. Its availability gives me courage to try everything in life. You can leave whenever you want, so you can play the life it as you want.

• Don't, just don't. I had those moments too and all you have to do is move on. Suicide is never the answer. I still feel like it and I move on.

• Worse way to go out

• the worst one i think is being unloved and alone till you die normally

• Yeah but you can decide to be unloved and alone. To me life is a story, and suicide ruins it.

• selfish, shouldn't be an option but similarly its such a hard topic to contain

• Its cruel for her

• maybe it's a solution for everything... but don't u think that we always have other solutions?