I have huge stretch marks on my butt?

i have these stretch marks on my butt and im worried men dont mind these at all :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty of people have stretch marks.
    I went through a gnarly growth spurt around 16, had the craziest stretch marks on my back.

They make a lotion for it, also you can probably get prescribed some stronger stuff if you're that set on ridding yourself of stretch marks.

What ever you decide to do, just don't let it get you down.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun I have hidrenitis (basically huge boils/spots which leave scars after they burst)
    Under my breasts, armpits, between my legs and bum. And no guy has ever had an issue with it so stretch marks will be fine

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks so much!

• :) your welcome. If a guy likes you enough it doesn't matter what you have. If it does then clearly they aren't for you

What Guys Said 11

• I mean as long as you got a nice ass I wouldn't mind so I'd think some if not the majority of men would agree

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop stretching your butt skin then! 😛 jk guys don't care. Most have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. you shoul wear them. if stripes are what make a tiger so fierce then stretch marks are what make you beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • in many cases they are no problem at all

0|0
    0|0
  • We dont mind them. Almost every girl has them. Im full of them and not just my butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • but how these stretches came.. if it is good in shape, it doesn't matter much

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont mind em!

0|0
    0|0
  • Men don't care about stretch marks. We have them too. They are normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • We dont mind any streach marks or any marksat all

0|0
    0|0
  • You're worried men don't mind these at all?
    If you go after desperate men, they don't really care about such stuff.
    But if you like men who have some standards and aren't desperate losers, they will certainly have a problem with it..
    Ass is the sexiest part, now if even booty has stretch marks then what's the point in being with that woman when you don't even find her butt attractive?

0|0
    2|1
    • the point is that maybe not all men are shallow and start a relationship with someone based on their butt?

• Show All
    • You gonna cry? I'm sorry you're not attracted to me. I've had a lot of chicks tell me I got a nice ass. Maybe you'd be attracted to that lmfao. Gay ass dude talking about sexy butts and attractive men looool

• I didn't block you but ok, lmfaooo

• let me see then I can say about them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Stretch marks are absolutely natural, i have them on my butt and breasts and nobody cares

0|0
    0|0
  • If a man can't accept/deal with stretch marks you can show him the door. Probs like 9/10 women have stretch marks no matter the body type

0|0
    0|0
  • Gal, you shouldn't bother too much bout it. It'll go in time, if you are on healthy diet. Mostly fruit diet helps cut fat n resultantly stretch marks too. Good luck babes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl me too! Rock that shit!

0|0
    0|0
  • some won't even notice it tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • As a lesbian I find stretch marks normal and beautiful. Perfect bodies are boring.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;