Girls, I need some support and advice on everything that has happened between me and her? Mental health question slightly about anxiety?

I have a female friend who I developed feeling for.
Me and her are through the internet and known each other for years now.

So much has happened between me and her 🤦‍♂️😔

First, it was me telling her I liked her which she didn't like me back which was fine.

Then, she told me maturely she felt uncomfortable by the whole me liking her thing.

I wish I knew what was on her mind and how she was thinking.

I understand she didn't have feelings and she didn't feel the same. That she didn't like me back in looks.

Two days ago, I explained to her for the first time more about this and she said she is still uncomfortable by that.

Honestly it is all unavoidable and I shouldn't have told her I liked her.

I did ask if she wanted to spend time with me as friends the other day because it is summer and friends would want to see each other in summer yes?

She say she just wants me through the internet just now. Which yeah, felt like a rejection.

I do think it's a crush..
I surly can't be in love with her?🤦‍♂️😔

She seems unsure on me actually.

How exactly can I fix this? Or will me and her now slightly become strangers due to this shit that happened? 😕

I'm literally stressing about this and trying to fix this 😅
2
3