Please help!!! Is he living a double life?

My boyfriend is about 10 years older than me and seemed to be very mature. He says he is divorced and showed me divorce papers but he lied about the state his ex wife lives in. He told me he was going home to visit family but I think he went to see her.
He works 2 full time jobs which I don't understand why because his place isn't anything extravagant and his vehicle is paid off. He keeps telling me he has a lot of debt but is very secretive with his money. He loves to shop and buys himself all kind of stuff all the time.
In the beginning he made an effort and now he works so much we rarely see each other. He tells me he wants to marry me and talks about a future and kids but doesn't want to live together.
The only time we see each other is at bedtime when he gets off work bc he works almost every day. I don't know where all this money is going.
He told me 6 months ago he was only going to work 1 job and the time has rolled around and he is still working 2 jobs.
He spent 4 days with me and I didn't see him for 3 so I asked him if he was coming over and his response was I spent 4 days with you.
We constantly break up because I feel as if he's got secrets and is lying about money and what he does with his time.
Weve been seeing each other for 8 months now and he doesn't seem to want to move forward with the relationship. I'm guessing he's a player.
2
3