Is it wrong? Is it really an issue?

My ex got really mad when I liked pics of other girls on Instagram. Is it really that big of a deal?

• It's wrong dude, wtf?
  • Nah, she crazy

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't agree more with what InfoBot said. I don't personally think there's anything bad with liking other people's photos on social media; however, if it is something that bothers your partner, it should be addressed. The best would be to get to the root of the problem & find some kind of compromise, I think.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really about whether it's a big deal to anyone else, it's about whether it's a big deal to her. If it is then it is. Which leaves you three options, stop doing it, convince her that it's not a big deal or break up with her. If you don't have an issue with her liking other guys on Instagram then you could at least make that point and see how she responds.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• As long as you like her pictures equally or more it's okay. Personally I don't really care about that stuff, as long as you and your partner have equal or greater bond there's nothing to worry about.
    *Says a guy who ended up single partially because I didn't interfere enough with my ex's choices.

• Nah she's over reacting. I mean, you're making it public. Its not like you're sending them private messages flirting with the winky faced emoji.

• So it's your ex,. there are 2 options. If she dumped you, she literally has nothing to say about that, she's just acting terrible. If you dumped her, it's totally understandable that she gets jealous, but if you dumped her "property" she shouldn't get mad at you either (but she could very well tell her friends or family or... that's she's mad, just not to you)

• Why exactly do you still have contact with her? Cut that insane bitch out of your life.