How to respond to Ex Girlfriend if I want to get back with her?

Long story short, i was dumped 3 months ago. I was with my girlfriend for 2 years. I still love her and want to get back with her. When i was dumped, i went strict no contact right away. No calling, texting, begging, etc. She actually texted me about a month and a half after the breakup and we talked for a bit. She asked how i was and seemed like she genuinely cared. We talked again about a week later but she went cold so i gave her space and went no contact again. A month goes by and she texts me again. Simply saying "hi", i responded about an hour later saying "hey, what's up?" and she never responded. That was a week ago. I'm very confused as to why she would text me and then not respond. Should i not respond at all from this point on to show i'm moving on or do i try to build a realtionship again? I feel like she is playing mind games and i don't know what to do.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't respond next time she texts and watch it drive her MAD! Girls like that just want to know whether you're still around. She may still like you, but you need to regain control over yourself and the situation. Not caving for her petty little games is a sure fire to do just that.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I feel like she is playing mind games." You got it!
    Your options are simple:
    1) Take charge of your life and your emotions, and be willing to walk away.
    2) Let her take charge of your life and dangle you along while she figures it out for you.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd stop replying, she is playing games with you. If she wanted to get back together then she would have said that by one or at the very least she would be talking to you. I'd just not respond when she tried again and move on.

• Don't bother. It'll only end inheaet break

What Guys Said 3

• Hire whoever that boy band was who sang "want you back for good" or whatever to sing outside her window and then after they finish singing walk in the front and say that you want her back in a sincere way.
    Works every time.

• Id say just start a new life without her, she'll see you're doing well and she'll see that you don't need her which is attractive, but if beg at her feet and never let the healing begin, you'll only dig a bigger hole

• Stop replying, at least until she texts multiple times. She's just texting you every once in a while when she gets bored to see if she still holds power over you. I'd even say block her for a bit