How to respond to Ex Girlfriend if I want to get back with her?

Long story short, i was dumped 3 months ago. I was with my girlfriend for 2 years. I still love her and want to get back with her. When i was dumped, i went strict no contact right away. No calling, texting, begging, etc. She actually texted me about a month and a half after the breakup and we talked for a bit. She asked how i was and seemed like she genuinely cared. We talked again about a week later but she went cold so i gave her space and went no contact again. A month goes by and she texts me again. Simply saying "hi", i responded about an hour later saying "hey, what's up?" and she never responded. That was a week ago. I'm very confused as to why she would text me and then not respond. Should i not respond at all from this point on to show i'm moving on or do i try to build a realtionship again? I feel like she is playing mind games and i don't know what to do.
3
4