The confusion.. is driving me nuts?

is it possible to love someone and hate them at the same time? He says I'm annoying and irritating but yet is doing some things that say he cares but his body language is confusing. is it possible he is trying to deny his true feelings for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• People can say many things but actions come more from the heart. If he doesn't do anything to show you he cares about you than he doesn't. The fact he says your irritating is hurtful so for 1 he doesn't care to hurt you and is not into you. If he wants to be with you he would do his best to not hurt you but make you happy. So he needs to either step it up or you need to walk away. Remember your not losing anything if people walk away from you let them walk because your destiny is not tied to the person who left. It doesn't matter what they did for you 5yrs ago. How attractive they are If they walk away from you let them walk. Be proud of who you are you be true to yourself the right person will come along. Dnt settle

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 0