Who overcomes breakup first - the Gal or the Guy?

It's also kinda funny to notice gal or guy feeling jealous when their gf/bf spends more time with someone of opposite sex more (post their breakup).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls get over it quickly because they seek comfort from their friends and family, guys take longer because they just lock themselves up post a breakup. *Only talking if the genuinely loved their partner*

1|1
    0|0
    • Does that mean, gals are emotionally stronger and can sort (manage) out issues better.

• Not really, it's usually because girls are encouraged to express their emotions more often and guys not as often so the guy wouldn't want to look weak in front of his friends and decides to go through the emotional pain alone while girls get over it faster because they generally don't go through it alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• guys it won't sink in till later girls are over it later.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• statistically girls get over relationships faster. guys dwell on things longer. and if my own experiences are anything to report it takes me almost a year to get over a 6 month relationship then another year to find someone else. meanwhile both my exes started dating other people 3 months after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls

0|0
    0|0
  • The one that decided to break up

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean, if a guy decided to breakup, then he gets to get-over the breakup first, is it?

• Yeah. The person that decided to break up gets over it first because they already had time to process and acknowledge their feelings. Whereas the other person suddenly got their heart broken and need time to manage their feelings

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;