How to let go of someone who played you?

Guy used me, played me and was my first. We had sex once and then he never saw me again or tried to but kept things going over text for months. And tried to hurt me as much as possible in the end including telling me he was going to sleep with people who were smarter than me etc. He always was verbally abusive when i wanted a clean break. He was racist to me. Kept saying I wasn't smart etc. And owuld laugh and say finally when i said ok i dont want to talk.

Eventually i told him to block me since he blocked my calls already (i wanted to just tlak to him) just to do the text too since there was no point in talking if he didn't want to. And then i apoligized and he just said blocking this number too and dont talk to me.

I dont know how to get over this still. I feel like everyone will do this, I didn't see anyone else, he was my first and I did everything he asked me too but i just got mad because he wouldn't see me and blew up a lot because he lied about seeing me.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Then he is simply an asshole.
    If you can't trust others because of something one person did, you need a therapist.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first and foremost, don't let this situation prevent you from dating, having sex in the future. I understand how you feel because I was almost in a similar situation. Not nearly as close though. You are going to meet a lot of assholes that are just going to try using you. you're not going to get over it easy, take the time you need to but don't dwell on it. In the future, take this as lesson. Don't give a man/ boy all of you when he's only giving you an inch.

What Guys Said 3

• there's a lot of scum out there. but you've learned a valuable lesson early. when you next date, you know the type of guy precisely not to go for. get to know your next potential date well before taking it further and I'm sure you'll have a better experience.

• He played you he's a disgusting son of a bitch what is their to get over.

• he didn't get exactly what he wanted from you,
    so did you,
    so now worth waiting for someone, realising that Ur past can't be changed but can be prevented from repeating

What Girls Said 1

• You need to have no more contact with him. Block his number and all social media. He doesn't deserve your time. Realize your better than this. Work on you. When you do that you will realize what a waste of time this was. Feel better about yourself you did nothing wrong. He was a jerk.