How do you deal with breaking up?

Most Helpful Girl

• The quickest and most effective way to move on after a breakup is to cut all means of contact, and remove all traces of the person from your life. Get rid of anything that has sentimental value i. e photos, messages,
    gifts. Reminiscing feeds your memories , and memories feed your pain. So you become locked in a cycle of grief. Don't dwell on what was or what should've / could've been, because it's like constantly reopening a wound which prevents you moving forward

Keep your mind focused on things other than the breakup , and of your ex. It's important to keep busy, because time doesn't heal your pain, it's what you do with you time that heals it.

Exercise, because working out helps you to feel in a better frame of mind. It helps keep you more focused.

I can't control my feelings, but I can control my emotions. So I'm able to adapt very quickly and move on. Gradually my feelings fade, and the pain eases.

What Guys Said 19

• Oh man, break ups can be tough. From my experience. Every day for a little while after a break up I would think that maybe things may work out and we will be back together. I had no one to talk to and felt super alone. What I did was I went online and searched how to deal with break ups and found a lot of good information. From that, I took what I read and started to do what it said. I made goals for my self, I started to hang out with family and friends more. I just started to realize that the reason it didn't work out was that I wasn't happy with myself. I decided I need to make myself happy and eventually every piece will fall into place. After just some time on doing what's best for me, I started to become happy and realized I was going to be just fine and the world will not end haha. Memories will always be there, there is no doubt about that. There is times I think of my ex, and I just laugh and appreciate that I enjoyed myself in those good memories. The thing is to know that tomorrow you can decide it, no matter who you are with. Is always to make sure you are happy.

• If you have already been broken up, you just have to accept it and move on. Keep your mind occupied and not think about your ex. It's going to take time to heal but once it's over, you'll feel better. Venting to a friend has also helped me.

• Do things you enjoy, hang out with good friends, stay active, be close with family--- just do positive things to keep your mind off of it.

• 1st two or three months cried but after recognize my family and friends are my huge support. they told me leave it whatever happn it happened good cause. I too thought if that girl don't wnt me means really she don't deserves me. now started moving on with new life and really now I'm enjoying more with my friends and family b4. don't let your past to blackmail your present to ruins your btful future so I don't wnt my past to effect my life

• let your feeling out... hang out with your clsest friends... go ut a lot... dont stay up at night... talk to new people

• do whatever you can to take your mind off it. show tthe opposite ur fine without them because in reality u will be. focus on the things that broke the relationship instead of made it. go out, have fun. live your life! free!

• I may stay Depressed for 6 months then I'm good and move on to the next one, everyone takes time to move on, i'm speaking about breaking up with someone that i love.

• https://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk

It takes time, it is hard, difficult, it hurts, but the best way to move on is just what the song says.

Let it go

• 808'S and Heartbreak album, gaming

• with me

• I'd deal with it and be logical about it

• Be glad I'm single and don't have to feel like to make the other person happy to be with me.

• I listen to really depressing or angry music and hangout with friends

• pretty good, others seek me out to do it for them..

• the gym

• The same way I deal with everything else, by creating a music playlist.

• Dont deal with it, deal with life and it will deal with itself

• forget it !

What Girls Said 5

• I tell my self over and over that one less person until I find the one.

• I find someone new right away. The lasr thing I want is to be alone

• I concentrate on my goals😊. It has worked so far. Keep busy.

• In the beginning I would cry and curl up in a ball on the couch. Then I'd go Shopping to make me feel better.

• Music for sure