I'm confused, what should I do?

To make a long story short, my girlfriend and I broke up last week. She said we aren't compatible, we aren't right for each other. All of this a while after I told her I love her.
What I think Happened is she got scared about her feelings and broke it off.
A few days after we broke up I called her and said a lot of things, getting to that I still want this to work. I told her I want to fight for this but I wanted to know if I should fight for this or not, she said I don't know.

Her and I talked in person finally the other day. She said it wasn't worth fighting for and saying a lot of what she said when we broke up.

I gave her a letter with a picture I took of one of the first times we hung out.

I left her house that day. She later text me saying that she read the letter, it made her cry, she doesn't think her and I aren't worth fighting for, she's scared and confused. etc.
She wants to talk in person again.

I'm really confused. What happened? Did she realize something?
I'm confused, what should I do?
1
2