So if a girl comes behind you?

So after braking up with your girl friend and hurting her to death and she still goes behind you sending you sorry cards even when you had done shit to her but she is innocent as hack still want to be with you after you hurt her and broke her heart and rejected her she comes to you crying still want you!!! is she wierd? ?
she send you letters cards and messages too so if a girl comes behind you ??

225

Most Helpful Guy

• why did they break up? the only reason I could see the guy being in the wrong is if he abused her or left her for somebody else, I was good friends with a girl who physically mentally and emotionally abused me, it was worst physically, after I finally cut her out of my life she wouldn't leave me alone, I was single at the time but after about two months I got a girlfriend, she and I were together for a few months before this crazy weirdo started telling my girlfriend who helped me cope with the abuse afterwards and knew what she did to me that Mrs Crazy was still my best friend and we hung out all the time, my girlfriend had believed her and I had to convince my girlfriend that I didn't have and didn't want to have anything to do with Mrs Crazy anymore

• basically girls who obsess over what isn't theirs anymore are generally considered crazy, he will just be creeper out, if you can't get over him it will cause you both problems

• let's say he broke up for no reason

• there's always a reason, it might be hard to see but its there

Most Helpful Girl

• Desperation does crazy things to people.

• let's say it's pure love

• thanks for your Advice Beatricel

• Your welcome.

What Guys Said 24

• No. It means she still loves him unconditionally.. But tht shit guy doesn't understand her love.. This type of girl should never waste her time on those guys.. Who doesn't value her feelings... My girl.. You deserve the very best. Don't waste ur sparkling precious tears on wrong person who don't value you

• Long ago, my girlfriend announced she wanted to break up and date a younger guy. So I came over to collect my stuff and she was wearing a very pretty southern (we lived in Alabama) white and her new interests was taking her out for dinner and dancing.

After I left and was on a business trip a couple days later, she called me and was sobbing. Evidently, her new boyfriend showed up in jeans, a t-shirt and a brown bag with alcohol. Needless to say, they didn't go dancing, instead, he took her to his home, drank, and talked her into giving him a blow job on their first date.

She called me every day, apologizing, crying, and letting me know how much she missed having a gentlemen that always respected her, treated her well and put a premium on the relationship, not just the sex.

I took her back after a three days of her gravelling.

• your such a nice man I pissed at my ex I didn't do none of those shit to him I treat him like a king yet he did shit to me

• I never cheated and leave him like that too

• I am jealous now

• No it's not weird.

This is how I see it. When people first split up no matter what the reason there is ALWAYS one who suddenly struggles with been alone. It's kind of a shock so I think it's kind of natural for the girl in your question to act this way for a little. As I said it can be either and right or wrong it will pass relatively quick but it will seem slow.

• No that means her heart is pure and her kindness surpasses the pain and sorrow that make up the heartbreak. It hurts her, but it hurts more not being kind and loving. There are very few people left in this world like that.

• Yes, the reality is that he doesn't want her. However much of a douchebag he is or not, that simple fact remains. The girl shouldn't bother him with her selfish desires of staying with him. If she really loved him, she wouldn't try to disturb him like that.

• if it is being done with me then no not at all that means that he is still caring about me and want to be mine always so if she comes behind I will reaccept her

• It's sweet of her, but also naive. It's better for her to move on and find someone who wants her attention.

• Clingy, not weird. Once I make her leave, there's no coming back. Although I'll feel like the biggest jerk in the world.

• but why leave her? if she wants you why not being with her again why?

• why make her leave tho

• I don't think it matters here at all.

• sounds to me like she is not weird but she is investing her life and emotions in the wrong dude

• It means she loves you , get back her

• it means she had summer serious issues she needs to be able to work out on her own but might not be able to. at that point I'd call it an addiction more than love at that point.

• first of all if the guy is not showing sympathy or not accepting Ur proposal or sry then fucking leave him he doesn't deserve you u r a beautiful person and there are millions of men's in the world so if he doesn't care u should just move out of his life and take a nice nap and seek new people that's it.

• I would never hurt her... If I did my heart would turn around and I counldnt be mad at her. She would me so cute I counldnt say no to her

• awww so if she send somthing like this you want think she is wierd?

• that's the thing but I can for love I felt like it's one more year

• It is maybe for the best,

• leave him. you deserve better.

• in all honesty no it's not the guy that broke up with her should feel terrible because she must really still love him

• What is your question exactly?

• No it isn't weird but I'd just hate myself for that

• It's understandable. But if he made up his mind she probably won't change the outcome.

• ya she should know that i am happy without her

• not weird but do u really want this for rest of the life constant crying hurting saying sorry for no reason u should take some time for yourself be with people who make u smile make u happy...

• weird, no. Damaging, yes.

• yup.

• how can she be weird when she loves you to death those are ones that are rare in this world? every body don't have a strong Heart to let go?

• thank you

• tell her to clean it up

• If you can make it work yes. I know I want in with my old flame.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes she's weird. Why pine after someone who treated you terribly and doesn't want you? That screams: I DON'T LOVE MYSELF!!!

• well you shouldn't be too prideful too relationships are about figts just because of one fight they end it it's lame they should fix things up

• Call me prideful but I don't tolerate people who treat me like shit. Fighting is one thing, not giving a complete fuck about you is another. If my man pulled this shit he KNOWS he'd be canned, subsequently, he treats me very well. Because that's what I expect. If he treated me badly and I still begged for his attention, he wouldn't respect me. And I couldn't blame him.