Ok, here's my question. how the fuck does "that ex" know when you're at your weakest, so they know when to messege you out of the blue? theories?

164

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why I changed my number. I got really irritated when they used to messsage and call me , pretending to care.
    Such a waste of time.

I think you should change your number.. and I hope everything will be fine! Be strong 🙂

Most Helpful Guy

• They have shitstorm radars. When the shitstorm comes, they come back to you with an umbrella, but the umbrella is also made of shit, which you might not notice that at first.
    I hope you understood my metaphors.

What Girls Said 15

• I agree with the others. I've delt with that before. Games suck. I'm here if ya want to talk about it. 😊

• hi, well firstly yes you can choose to block etc however if i give my opinion on your question is can even be referred to albert einstein in regarding to energy within the universe. what you give out even in thought is an electrical signal and cannot diminish and will be returned to you... so for instance if one is thinking and feeling down especially about an ex it is sending a signal linked with this person, so when it bounces back it encompasses that said person stimulating their response to you, whether you believe me or not everytime since i learned this if a glimpse of a thought of a terrible ex enters my mind i immediately think, i wish you well and move on... and even if you doubt me even by having your lows and not specifically thinking of them they are no doubt part of the cause, what we think is what we are... the power of positive thought is a reknowned theory by many such as einstein tesla etc and many more xx

• whoa... lol

• lol is that a whoa as in new to you but maybe you can see an essence of possibility? anyway are you willing to divulge any more info as to your situation? xx

• This is why you block them as soon as they get problematic. Be strong and don't fall for it!

• Maybe they have a ninja spy in your midst?

• Simply ignore her she will hate it and you don't need the drama of her back in your life by the sounds of it.

Ex's are that for a reason! We are all better off without them.

• You should really change your number

• bitches have uncanny timing. Be you and Rise Above

• They can only know that if people you know disclose that to them, or if they sense it your through social media posts. Other than that, they must have a crystal ball 😂😜

• I preferred the olden days when u were dumped that was it but now because of bloody social media exes tend to keep tabs and know everything... if u have social media that will be the cause of it

• I have a theory they're watching you. Lol but don't let the weak times drive you back to your ex. It's not worth it.

• Maybe you're actually vulnerable more often than you think. so the chances are likely that any time the ex contacts you, you seem like you're at your weakest.

• because they know u will cave at your weakest for what they want.. predators!! they know when u least expect it and think u have forgotten them.. they remind u of their ugly presence!

• Having problems m8?
    Distract yourself, go and find something to do.
    There is always the option to block her.

• what if I told her to fuck off... then apologised because the particular problem wasn't her doing?

damn my Canadianess...

• What's going on?
      No that's just silly.
      You could simply write that you are not interested anymore.
      Be kind

• maybe because because they care and because they care they have this "connection" with you.

• I can't tell you why that ex does it when you're weakest. "That ex" of mine usually waits until the moment I'm not thinking of him and im at my happiest to shit all over my parade. Sadly, it keeps me from being able to forget him totally or even be happy for longer than a moment. I'm always wondering what he's going to ruin it and how.
    With your ex, not sure why you don't just block her if she's that much of a problem for you.

• I think my ex and your ex should get together and go bowling lol

• Hot*

• lmao that works Actually

What Guys Said 3

• I understand it's hard as fuck to not go back when they dumped you and you where in love but you have to do it. I did that wth my ex and it only put me in a worse position than I was in. The 2nd time around I changed my number and she still got it somehow and texted me. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fuck no I didn't go back. It's been a year now and I'm happier than ever, I'm dating a new chick and I don't have give a shit about my ex. I literally have no feeling for her. I could watch her get trained by the cowboys and not give a shit

• this one's been creeping around for nearly a decade. I think I broke up with her last time...
      ugh lol

• My ex texted you? That SLUT

• I think it's called... Bitchcraft. Ahh yaa that's it.

• 3d

Oops, sorry my mistake thinking I was talking to a man.

Ya know us idiots or at least this idiot