My boyfriend cheated and we are trying to work things through. How do I know he's for real?

My boyfriend went on a conference and cheated on me. People warned him and the girl he cheated on me with that I was in the picture and that it was wrong. He did it anyways.

He was drunk, and lied to me for a month about it.

We broke up late may and I still didn't know at that time. Then the day before my birthday he told me everything and that he wanted me back and that I mean the world to him. He says he's madly in love with me and wants to be together and get married. I took him back and we are working on things but I'm having a hard time trusting him for sure. Before he cheated on me he told me the same things. When I ask him what is different now he says its because he had to face loosing me to know for sure.

How can I trust that he is for real in what he is saying?

How can I move on knowing he did this?

Now that he has me back he treats me amazing though... And when I say he wants to get married... I mean he wants to marry me eventually... like 3-4 years down the road.

And he has shown regret and remorse

33

Most Helpful Guy

• What a jewel!

He cheats on you, lies to you, and drinks.

If you really like this treatment (I'm serious. There are people out there who put up with it.) keep him.

I recommend that you move on. If he's a liar, you can _never_ trust him.

What Guys Said 2

• well if your drunk, you don't know what your doing, so I guess it wasn't his intention and he's like ; f*** I didn't want to this, but I did so I gotta try my best to make things up

• just leave him have some respect for yourself.

• So that's a lame excuse. are you lame because I will tell you this, this relationship will and is giving you baggage and well any women would be very very very lucky to get with me and I don't accept baggage. Also men like me don't accept baggage. so have some respect for yourself ditch the lame.

What Girls Said 3

• He doesn't sound like a good guy but I think you're a better judge of the situation than we are. What do your friends and family think of him?

• Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Leave him. He's just treating you amazing cause he wants someone who he can get away with sh*t.

• just move on please he is not worth it.