When a girl breaks up with you can you still get back together again and have it last?

My girlfriend has been going through some rough and stressful times and in short she just needs space and wants to be alone (she still wants to be friends). I completely understand so I don't have any hard feelings toward her but when you break up, can you still get back together again and have it last? or will the relationship just be and/or feel "off?" She said that she would be willing to date me again, but later, so im just wondering if it could work?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe you can get back together cuz she said she's willing to date again that a good thing I think... Meanwhile try to be for her cuz she is having a bad time don't force yourself on her just be there for her ask if she needs help or someone you talk to and tell her you are always there for her. That's what I think and good luck 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• It's not likely to haopen

What Guys Said 1