When should a marriage end?

2550

Most Helpful Guy

• According to the economists statistics: 77 of all families experienced a drop in their wealth before the divorce.

According to the psychologists statistics: couples who argue about money at least once a week are 30% more likely going to get a divorce.

Also, according to the economists statistics: divorce rate increases when an economy recovers after economic down turn.

Conclusion: when you are experiencing prolong financial problems (long term debt, unpaid debt mounting up... etc) AND have enough money to afford a divorce: get a divorce.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my case my ex husband physical and mentally abused me. I am much happier now.

• Who in the hell would down vote me... a wife abuser?

• @Hispanic-Cool-Guy
      Let's see what else God has to say about marriage...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

• Thanks