If you caught your SO having sex with someone else, would you at least let them finish before confronting them?

If you caught your SO having sex with someone else, would you at least let them finish before confronting them?You walk in on your SO having sex with someone. Would you make a scene right then and there and confront them or let them finish having sex before confronting them?

Based on your response. I'll explain to you why they would cheat on you.

• Confront them immediatelty
  • Let them finish up

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait for the moment SO is about to climax, and then get in at that split moment, catch em red handed and ruin it for them in their moment.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm just laughing at the video you posted.

• No. I'm shooting them

What Guys Said 7

• the mint I see that... it's already a break up so they might as well finish up and also I ain't killing no body... I'm just leaving

• If they didn't saw me I would just leave, come back after some hours, then coldly calculate the day to pack my things and get the hell out, without her even knowing. Probably I would leave her a note saying: "Be Happy, Life is Short" and a video of she and her lover having sex, that would be a painful lasting lesson for her. She would then realized she wasn't only fooling me, she was fooling her self.

• I push her to the floor and knock the guy's ass to the floor, then beat his head with both my fists until they're drenched in blood.

• if they are going to cheat on me and i catch them they do not deserve to finish. the guy can have blue balls and the girl can have a naked walk of shame outside cause they ain't staying in my house.

• No I'm not a cuck.

• Oh, I would just throw all the guy's clothes out the window for starters, then I'd just tell them both to get out of my house.

• I'd imagine if this scenario happens to me, it would go like this:

*peeks in and sees my SO cheating*
    *whispers wtf under my breath*
    *puts on earphones and listens to Mozart Requiem*
    *walks calmly to the shotgun locker*
    *take shotgun*
    *walks calmly to the ammo locker*
    *take ammo*
    *load the shotgun*
    *walks back to the room*
    *tidies up clothes*
    *kicks door down*
    *says some cool line*
    *shoots both of them*