Why is she like this? Advise please.

Well I wrote out a lot of stuff, and went to post the question yet GaG decided to not post it and delete everything.

Well about 2 months ago I met this chick... We started talking and decided to take things super super slow just to see if there is any interest. Was going great, we had the same morals, same interests, and talked all the time. Really like her a lot as she did me.

About a little more than a week ago, for some reason she thought I had feelings for my ex(Which couldn't be further from the truth) and just completely blew up. After talking about it for a few days, and meeting up in person to talk, I thought everything was OK and has been fixed...

But after that all was fixed, she became so incredibly withdrawn and guarded, and refused to talk about serious matters. Like when I brought something serious up, she would say something like "OK, I'm gonna go now. TTYL" and sign off IM, and I have no way of contacting her since she doesn't have a phone.

Sometimes she would kinda start trying to explain something, and just stop and leave. She claims she still likes me a lot, and still has interest in me and would still like to see where this ends up going, but she has become so withdrawn and guarded, it's almost like she's not even the same person any more. Like we had a date set up for this WED.. it's supposed to rain all week so it got called off, I asked if it was cool if we did something indoors so we could still see each other, and she just seemed to have no interest to see me.

I think right now we are kinda misunderstanding each other... And I'm making every effort to get that fixed, yet she doesn't seem to want to meet me half way, she just runs off. I have no problem doing most the work, yet she would still have to meet me at some point and put in a little effort, yet she just runs when it comes up.

I kinda think she is developing feelings faster than she wants to, and kinda wants to slow that down (Which I can totally understand and can respect if she were to say that and let me know what's up), but if that's the case I think she's doing it completely the wrong way and is doing more harm than good.

She just really confuses me... I have been completely 100% open and honest with her from the start, and she started out that way as well and I really liked that about her (openness and honesty are HUGE to me) yet as of lately she has just been so closed that it's not funny.
Why is she like this? Advise please.
2
0