Do you ever wish you were someone else?

I don't like my life and see that others have more friends, better careers, more punch to their life. Do you ever feel so jealous that you wish you could be someone else?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• of course I do. everyone does, it's part of being a human to envy what others have

but you have to remember something, you're never going to be the best. You might have 1000 friends but someone is going to have 1001. You might make 500k a year, but someone else is going to make 1 mil a year. My point isn't to make you feel bad, it's to make you understand that being jealous is a wasted emotion. It makes you feel bad about your accomplishments and at the end of the day, you can't have what they have. It just makes you look petty and selfish and not a good person.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope..., I'm happy being ME , and I'm very happy with my life.

and an advice to people who wanna be someone els, don't think like that, u'll lose self-confidence, witout which, nothing can be achieved, always be happy with what you have.

• Imy life is pretty good, and I wouldn't wish to be someone else... life's not easy you know?

What Girls Said 1

• Noo, in fact I think I'm lucky! :)

• Yeah, of course. Life is a breeze when you look like that.

• Downvotes? Sorry for being very happy with my life :)