What should I do if she wants to break up?

My girlfriend and I are going to college far away from each other. I love her and she loves me. We don't want this to end. But she thinks trying long distance won't work. I can't imagine my life without her. Do I try to convince her to stay with me? Do I just try to get over her and move on? Wait and hope she decides we can do this?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• In order to avoid heartbreak in the future , I would break up with her now... But being friends is still fine... Support her in everything that she does that is right... Things should be OK... But you fell in love at the wrong time...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• There are plenty of women. Why worry?

• Move on, it's over, time and music will heal you, save the memories but let her go and you move on, you both will happy.

• How far away?

• 5 hours driving

• Alright that's a bit too far for you to go an LDR without it being painful for both of you. In my experience and from those around me, it's never a good idea.