Why does he pick fights and storms off every time were around each other , if we've been split up for 2 years? Does he still have feelings for me?

My ex and been split up for 2 years and what I don't get is why does he have so much anger inside of him he insults me and pick fights over stupid crap, I ignore him or walk away then he comes around and tells me how much he regrets having a child with me and hates the fact I don't care about anything.
I guess what am asking why does he insult me and gets mad I ignore him and brings up our past everytime? He claims he doesn't want to talk to me but true to have a conversation by making fun of me and gets mad when I give it back. What i mean what's he's deal please help me understand this man , how should I go form it?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you care? Why the hell are you having anything to do with an ex at all?

• Because we have a 6year together and we spend it her birthday 2gether every year. And at times it's like we never split but he gets mad over dumb stuff etc makes me wonder why is there so much anger...

• You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Get over it

• Sounds like some deep rooted guilt towards you.

What Girls Said 0