How do I get my ex back?

my ex broke up with me and went to another female and every time I see them together he's trying to show almost make me jealous and follow me around I know he loves me but he's just confused and she blocked me on his phone so I have no communication with him. what do I do? I need him in my life and something is telling me not to let go.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all.. You must find a way to communicate with him other than phone.. Then you probably gonna have to get close to him ask to be friends or something let him know its not acceptable to be strangers after all you were close... He probably would accept coz he is into torturing you... but once you befriend him we can work it out from there

Most Helpful Girl

• Save your dignity and move on.

What Guys Said 3

• why did he break up with you?

• sounds like he ain't worth it

• why do I have these feelings not to let go then

• it doesn't make sense. I didn't even feel this way with my longest relationship

• if he really wanted you he would be with you not her think about it he would obviously be with her for whatever reason tou aren't a priority to him

• Hi read your post and i can see that you so deeply in love with her. i want you to mail me on my email there are some advice and suggestion this will will help you win her back she will even contact you ok. this is my email mccartkatty@ gmail. com will be waiting for your mail

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!