Do you miss you ex even though it might have been a breakup that ended badly? If so, what do you miss most?

Do you miss when things were good and romantic or do you have this intense craving to experience sex with that person again?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I miss not having someone to have sex with, to cuddle with while we watch movies/series, someone to talk to me during times of needs, the support, the security of knowing I have a special person who cares for me.

But ultimately I have realized I can have this with someone else. My ex was a asshole to me and that just ruined everything good that came of my last relationship. I miss the things we did, not the actual person.

What Girls Said 4

• He cheated on me.
    No, I do not miss him or sex with him in the slightest. Not because I'm angry or bitter at him. I've simply moved on and thoughts of him in any way barely ever cross my mind nowadays.

• I miss being a family and being together with our son.

• even thought he cheated on me.. I still miss him, just him.. not anything else..

• no I do not.

What Guys Said 1

• First ex was an attention whore
    Second one was just a downright whore
    I don't miss any of them