How to get over a break up?

How do you get over a break up where, you were the one who was the dumper but you still love your ex?

Most Helpful Girl

• In the same way you get over anything else, really. You can mourn for a little bit because it's obviously something life-changing and you should deal with the emotional aftermath of that. But at some point you just have to pick yourself up and not allow yourself to mope around. If you find yourself moping, take a walk to clear your head. Call a friend and ask if they can hang out or make plans. Watch your favorite movie. Seek support from family and friends. Get a new hobby. By keeping yourself occupied, you'll have other things to think about. Little by little your feelings will fade and you'll find yourself not missing your ex or mourning the relationship anymore.

What Guys Said 7

• Ahh yeah it kinda sucks. Lots of people cave and go back to exes before realising why they broke up in the first place too. All I can say tho is just time. See friends and meet new people and take some time to work on yourself and do somethings you always wanted to.

• I know it's not easy. but you can give yourself one more chance to live joyful life just hangout with you friends, watch movies and yes cooking can also reduce you pain. So live your life and yes I forget to tell you that you are beautiful so you will get your prince charming soon, 😀😃

• Music helps. Radiohead, Interpol, Depeche Mode, The Smiths/Morrissey.

https://youtu.be/O6HMW7h5jGY

• when I dump, I don't care. I remember the people sometimes but still if I have broken the connection then there is a reason for that.

• Have you ever had an ex that you had truly fallen in love with?

• nope but I have had a female friend who was very close (never dated her though)

• hmm I see

• Time

• get engaged in other stuff like he Ginny or try something new

• ask a sorry.. and start fresh. add some sexualities to relationship.

What Girls Said 5

• You Cry

• You cry while listening to super sad music 😭, eat ice cream and then when you can't cry anymore, you get past it and burn all of the things he ever gave you. Lol

• But the thing is, I don't want to hurt anymore. I want to not cry about him and the fake scenarios I paint up of him, happy with someone else. It hurts.

• yea I know 😂😂

• 😜😜😜

• Turn on Frozen "Let It Go" really loud and sing your lungs out. That should work.

• Remember why you broke up with them to begin with.

• Go out with friends. It distracts me and makes it better, so I guess it will work for you too. Also take care of yourself - do your nails, make beauty routines and so on. It might also help.

• Thank you.. I appreciate it.