How to deal with the fact when your ex tells your after the relationship that they cheated on you?

My ex and I am having contact after no contact period and we were planning to see but now he admitted that he cheated me with 3 other girls when we were not officially together that means we were having bad times in the relationship and he didn't tell me that he loved me? Wtf I don't want to see is fucking face again in my life. But how to deal?

617

Most Helpful Guy

• There was no reason for coming clean and telling you now only to hurt you. It seem juvenile to me and maybe he just wanted that reaction out of you. I think maybe it would be bet if you just said that is pretty low, didn't expect you to say that but I'm not interested in seeing you.

• I just blocked him ! But I am having hard times with my own feeling. I really loved him
      And he dumped me ! If I would have knew that I would left him !

• You guys weren't on the same page in this relationship. It's not your fault, it hurts when people play you like that but you have to get up, get your confidence back and get out there again. And dating is fun! You meet new people and chat and eat and drink and have some laughs... you'll get better at spotting the d bags

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care. In the past. Karma will get to them

What Guys Said 16

• What the fuck? If you are in a break its not cheating. He did nothing wrong. Unless you agreed to still be dating, once you say you want to break up with someone its up to you to deal with it. If you still love someone or want to be with them then dont break up with them. Ladies stop taking your man for granted and thinking you can just break up on the whim and get the guy back like he's a dog on a leash. We are men! If he fucks 20 chics after a break up then thats fair game. You have no say in his life anymore. So unless you are truly over a dude, dont break up.

With that said... deal via no contact for the rest of your life. Have sex flings and do something youve always dreamed of, a trip, a job, a change. Sex will not make you better. That takes a long time. But it is a great way to get pleasure while passing the time and channeling pain.

• THIS! His first paragraph is spot on!
      You weren't together. You don't own him. That's not cheating. Sorry.

• Or do I even care about the Shit. How ever thanks for reply !:)

• You hang in there girl! Never forget how beautiful your soul is okay? We all get old and wrinkly and start farting. In the end its about the other soul that with you. Sex is good only because of personal chemistry. Not body type.

• This is just another reason wny you put the EX in front of b/f. If your in any type of relationship. and you decide to take a breather. That no way becomes a free hall pass to go and cheat. If you have just one ounce of hope things might get back. you spend 120% of your energency trying to fixthe relationship. not teying to see if yoy can have sex with another girl.

• You leave them

• we are humans we make mistakes we always do... we always solve our problems with our family whatever I could be cause we know that we are stick in that together , so if u think that u really care for him , u have to forgive him and if u feel that u are ready to handle the breaking up and forget about him that means u don't really need or love him... at the end u know deeply what the right answer for this situation :)

• dump him, you ain't married leave him. He has no respect for you. Trust me...

• One way to deal is to try to dig into *why* that's hurting you in the first place...
    Chances are that you can find something if you dig deep enough that you can look at from a different angle that doesn't hurt you as much or at all.

• "Not officially together" means he did not cheat. I'd just move on if i were you honestly, i mean he is an ex for a reason right?

• Its his excuse for not telling me I love you st that time. I am trying to ! But I don't know how to deal with it

• All you can do his get him out of your life and try to move on. You should know though, that "not officially together" means that he didn't cheat... I know that's hard to hear but it's something you need to know

• Listen tell him to go and eat a big chocolate Dick and stick a banana in his ass while he's at it. Then move on. He sounds like an asshole who will enjoy the banana. Seem to me he likes hurting. you that's not cool...

• Accept it. Move on.

• It is already over so it doesn't matter.

• It's the worst when the truths start coming... after the fact right 😂 gotta love it

• If you're not together. It's not cheating.

• why would you deal with it while he gave you a reason to leave him? i mean if there's no trust how could you complete a couple of years with him? just move on like and learn from it

• Make better choices in the future and don't date the same kind of guy again.

• Start looking for a nice man

What Girls Said 5

• If you're this unhappy about it, you probably won't be able to handle it if you try and get back together without thinking of it all the time. So if you can't see yourself dealing with it, ask yourself if you can live like that the rest of your life. Probably not. You've clearly labeled him as an ex in your Question, so just keep him that way. Find someone you don't need to take "breaks" with. Most relationships that are healthy and long-term don't require breaks and don't consist of cheaters.

• Get revenge. It boils my blood reading this

• Burn his house 😈

• That was not cheating since you were not together officially. He didn't even have to admit this.

• We were dating we were sleeping with each other I thought he loved me and i thought we were in a relationship for him we were not because he didn't tell me he loved me but he was sleeping with me ! That motherfucker

• Oh I see. That tells volumes about him. Also him telling you about it is strange. Was he trying to hurt you? because this is what he did.
      Try to discuss things when you are going to be intimate with a man. Like lets keep it clean. While we are together, there should be no sleeping around, no seeing other people. If you really want to see someone else lets rake a break. I always do discuss this. Because we assume one thing when them assume the opposite

• Thanks :) I just asked him the question because I was always doubting about it and since we were texting again and willing to see us again. I thought I should ask him this time and I asked him to be honest. After a whole day he replied me that! I cried instantly. My heart stills hearts only even thinking about it.

• Wow three other girls? He was an urge to find PUSS-y. I don't think that you should be with him if in that short time he was looking for something the girls God knows where that dick has been.