WHY ARE BOYS SO CONFUSING?


0|0
522

Most Helpful Guy

  • Boys are confusing because they have varying degrees of "confidence" in themselves and it manifests in their behavior.

    Boys that are not confident and secure in their being will not pursue you, because they still require validation that can only be had through experience and achievement. Hence why most boys are pups unsure of the world.

    There are guys who already feel achieved either through inherited achievement or thet dont give a fuck about higher achievement and are DTF all day and night. They will pursue you.

    Later in life, most boys will grow into men and find their cojones and take what they want with brimming confidence. It takes time.

    Once you understand that, you get why they behave so differently.

    1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • Boys think the same about us lol

    1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

  • Most guys are pretty straight forward with what they want and their methods of doing so. There are exceptions of course but I feel like it's generally very straight forward. More than likely if you find us confusing then you are over thinking it.

    Feel free to give an example of something you find confusing and I can try to explain it.

    1|0
    0|0
    • Like when they tell you they like you but are distant, and don’t really show it and are confusing?

  • Guys are not at all confusing. Women are not confusing either. People are actually pretty simple to work out most of the time. The problem is that things like blind hope pollute the mind and stop you from seeing the obvious.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Cause girls play games and confuse us

    0|0
    0|0
  • We have pretty basic desires really... not very complicated

    0|0
    0|0
  • wtf, we boys are not that confusing, but sure many times u are much confusing more than our pets!!
    u ask any guy u know to honestly answer to any question, he will be open! but if we ask any girl to be honest, we get less than 60% which we should know! and the remaining 40% will be interesting & best/wort part!

    0|0
    0|0
  • Our penises are like a beacon that jams up the electrochemical communication in our brains.

    0|0
    0|0
  • WE ARE NOT!

    0|0
    0|0
  • WHY ARE GIRLS DO CONFUSING? WHY ARE WE TALKING IN CAPS?

    0|0
    0|0
  • We're not, you just think we are. We're very simple

    0|0
    0|0
  • I see million and million ideas lighting in my mind in every sec... and that's why I guess

    0|0
    0|0
  • you're overthinking it. we are simple.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Why are girls so confusing?

    0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh we are not. It's the other way around.

    0|0
    0|0
  • in what perspective are we talking confusion

    0|0
    0|0
  • we aren't. we are astoundingly straightforward in 95% of cases

    0|0
    0|0
  • Lol men say the same thing about women.

    0|0
    0|0
  • why are girls so confusing?

    0|0
    0|0
  • We're not confusing

    0|0
    0|0
  • we r not confusing we just can't decide in the first time

    0|0
    0|0
  • Oh the irony, the IRONY...

    0|0
    0|0
  • We aren't.
    If you start hanging out with guys you'll know we pretty much say anything we want to each other on our faces.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

  • I dunno. I wish I knew.

    1|0
    0|0
  • It's nature signalling to you that a career and self development is more rewarding than playing "guess what" with testicle owners.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Some are but I appreciate Direct approaches. Cut all the BS and lay it to me straight. Too many people play mind games these days.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Guys can be confusing, but they straight forward 80% of the time... lol

    0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;