WHY ARE BOYS SO CONFUSING?

522

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys are pretty straight forward with what they want and their methods of doing so. There are exceptions of course but I feel like it's generally very straight forward. More than likely if you find us confusing then you are over thinking it.

Feel free to give an example of something you find confusing and I can try to explain it.

• Like when they tell you they like you but are distant, and don’t really show it and are confusing?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nature signalling to you that a career and self development is more rewarding than playing "guess what" with testicle owners.