Is it ok to date you besties Ex if she's okay with it?

• Yes
  • No

33

Most Helpful Guy

• No thats still weird bc you know the person you are dating at one point had the exact same connection with your best friend

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's OK with it and they were not too serious, I think it's OK. Personally I would find it weird to date someone who my friends dated on a long term / met the family basis. But if it was a casual thing that lasted a few months I think its OK.

What Guys Said 2

• If she is really ok with it (and not just saying so the make you happy) then sure.

• Here you are again.

• Hey, it's not my fault I have friends who want advice from me. I come her to get advice so I can help them out too. Sorry if this came out the wrong way

• You just said you don't want to date him, but here you say that you want to?
      You're definitely crazy about him.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope

• Was there relationship strong and did they have genuine feelings for each other? If they did, then you better just pick one or the other. Your friend might say it's okay, but that doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt.