My (Ex) Boyfriend Dumped Me Out of Nowhere and I Don't Understand Why?

So this guy goes to my school (it's summer rn) but he'll be in 12th and I'll be in 10th. We never spoke in person before but he dmed me on Insta & we just clicked & started talking. About a week in, he came to my house (he also brought 1 of his sweatshirts for me to have) & we watched movies together. We'd been talking for just under 3 weeks, when a few days ago he asked to hang out again. So last Friday (my bday) we hung out. He gave me a bracelet & told me he bought me concert tickets. We then went to the fair together. He insisted on winning me a teddy bear (which he did) & asked me out about halfway through the night. He introduced me to his friends & cousin who happened to be at the fair that night as his girlfriend. After we had both gone home that night, he texted me & said he was so glad we were official & how he would do anything for me. He also asked to put our date in our Insta bios (which we did). The next day (Saturday), I texted him in the morning & he seemed normal, I was hanging out with my friends thou so at one point I didn't respond to his text. I later texted him when I wasn't busy & apologized for not responding. He said it was ok & then left me on read for the first time ever, which I thought was weird. Later on, he texted me & said he didn't think we would work out because I was cute & all, but we were "two completely different people". I can be a pretty shy person but he knew that when we started talking & I had really opened myself up to him a lot, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it. He does have sort of a rep for messing with girls, but even my friends agreed he was acting different with me, as he wanted a relationship & not a fling. Also, he did go out in public with me, introduce me to his family, & post pics of me on his Snap. I don't know what happened between Friday night and Saturday evening but I was hoping some of you might have an idea of what could've happened, although I suspect he found another girl. thanks guys

12

What Guys Said 2

• Player maybe? Seems like he has a big ego to me. You not texting back? I will admit it does bug me too. Takes 5 seconds to say. "Busy atm, out with friends. TTYL." But to dump some one over it? That seems like a guy who will freak out over the tiniest thing. My opinion your better off.

• he cheating

What Girls Said 1

• how long did you guys date?

• We talked for about 3 weeks but we were only together for a day before he said it wasn't working

• Lol yeah he's just messing around.. he did you a big favor. You deserve better.

• Yeah that's what I figured, thanks