Can a prideful person like myself ever learn to admit my past mistakes with my ex GF?

I'm sure many people have done the same in a smaller scale, but my prideful passive agressiveness is to the point where my girlfriend of two years did something that annoyed me last Halloween so I stopped answering all calls and text as well as blocking her without talking out the issue. My way of breaking up was to not respond until she quit trying to contact me so we never spoke since Halloween. I saw her with friends at the same bar I was at today and when she waved at me I gave her no response and was too prideful to apologize and wish her well. The worst part is I know my actions were cold towards her and I am afraid to admit it cause my pride gets in the way.
2
0