Ex watches my Snapchat?

This guy broke up with me a week and a half ago. He broke up with me because he said he didn't really have time for me in his life but he still wanted to remain friends. We haven't talked but he still watches my Snapchat stories. I know it's not necessarily a big deal but I'm just curious what he's thinking when he watches them or why he is when he's the one who broke up with me

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If he broke up with you, and you've moved on, guess you should be gone about it.
    He decided to leave you saying he didn't have time enough for you. He chose it for himself.
    You should understand , he didn't deserve you in the first place.
    If he takes time out to watch your SC stories, so what big deal, so many guys check out on celeb SC stories. He probably looks at you as a celebrity too. Send him an autographed T-shirt wishing him the best.
    Know that he don't deserve you and that you deserve better and be done with him.

What Guys Said 4

• You are literally the stupidest person on this site. It's doesn't mean anything he probably views everyone's story not just yours. Lol you're a curious george look alike get over it.

Answer mine though if you want to see some good looks.

• Go do yourself a favor get a flesh light and go fuck yourself

• If you have a problem with my questions don't answer you're obviously obsessed if you know what kinda questions I asked

• And I'm not embarrassed at all..

• He's definitely still in love with you. You just need to fight for the relationship. You two should talk and discuss your feeelings and make sure that everyone clears the air and talks about what is on their mind. I'm shure it will work out!!

• Seems like that was a lie and he wants to keep you around as a fuck buddy.

• We didn't have sex when we were together though.. he's waiting till marriage

• Lol seriously? That's usually the only reason guys stay friends with exes.

Still my suggestion would be to move on. If someone truly cares and wants to make a relationship with you , they will make time for you no matter how busy they are.

• Maybe he's still interested as to what is happening in your life.

What Girls Said 0