Why some women like to sleep with friends boyfriends?

My Cousin been known everywhere that she destroys people marriage and relationships she always sleep and get attracted to guys who have happy relationship with their girlfriend recently Her Friend got divorced cause of her and the guy got very obsessed about my Cousin.. any explanation for this shitty personality I don't get it I've seen this before that some women like to take their friends boyfriends..

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it makes her feel better about herself to know she can take guys away from other women. Terrible and evil ego boost. She doesn't want a relationship, just selfish satisfaction.

What Guys Said 3

• I guess she is finding someone who love her like others do. just go and tell her whatever you are doing is wrong just go and find a good guy who loves her and care her.

• She is married and her husband loved her so much she even go with guys she is not interested in once they got attached she dumb them

• so she is finding a fuck buddy

• She probably likes men who are sexually experienced.

• May be interested in men more

What Girls Said 0