My ex always touches me and my hands but he hates me now?

He makes them seem unintentional but its more than frequent to be unintentional now.

03

What Guys Said 3

• what do you mean by he hates you? if he's frequently in positions where he can touch you then I'd imagine saying that he hates you is an overstatement.

• He disses me... he hates me But I don't understand if touching me is always trying to get back to me..

• those disses are mean.

• I can't imagine why he'd be touching you all the time then, if he actually hates you then he'd have no reason to do that. You'll have a better idea of what's going on than any of us, if you want to get back with him then go for it, I'd imagine he'd respond well. Otherwise just take no notice of him and he'll get the hint.

• Maybe it's touches for reconciliation?

• He talked rudely to me the last time he asked me to do something, he is the class monitor, and even laughed at me when his friend called me a kid.

• I go for option 1 because he's an asshole and need to be teached couple lessons

• Alright thanks.

• Same time he touched you and hate you

What Girls Said 0