How to take revenge on ur bf?

He dnt wnt breakup but I ve gathered so much hatred for this person tht I think tht changed me as a person. Unlimited tears I shed, I felt horrible loneliness and list goes on. He is not ready to leave me but I wnt brakeup and at least teach him a lesson

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't. Out of hatred only comes more hatred, its infectious. Its better if you just leave and move on. He can't stop you from leaving, only you can. There is no need to be cruel, just be very firm about your decision and make clear you won't be changing your mind. The heartbreak he will suffer from that will be punishment enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rather than take revenge, just leave him. The only person stopping you from leaving is you. You're your own person and you've made up your mind so leave him and don't let him control you.

What Guys Said 7

• Um, if you want to break up with him then break up with him. He has no say in it and if he is keeping you in the relationship against your will then get help.

• revenge solves nothing and i doubt it would even make you feel better. you should move on and find someone else

• revenge just causes more issues. break up with him like an adult. and move on with your life. if you hate them so should ve easy to move onto something better.

• Don't be a vengeful bitch. Move on with your life.

• Doing Revenge means self poisoning. Act like a mature girl. Show him that u can live a good life with out him.

• If you're ugly you aren't going to make anyone "jealous" or get revenge lmao so give it a rest.

What Girls Said 4

• wow... just break up. Dont be vile to him, if its not working out either work on it or split up... you are talking a bit crazy with revenge?

• Just break up with him. It's not worth it to take revenge. They say that the best revenge on a former partner is to live well without them anyway.

• just break up and wok on your "hotness". It'll ne the best revenge

• Just leave and be mature.