I have dated a girl and we breaked up but I stil love her so much?

i have dated a girl for about 7 or 8 months and now we broke up but i stil love her so much, she stil want te be friends and do fun stuff so i ask her of she still love me but i dont get a straight answer, i am realy sad now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Breakups are hard, however they end and I am sorry to say that through life, they will never get much easier. 7-8 months is quite some time to spend with one person and will effect the way you feel now that is hard. No matter how long it is since you broke up, those feelings are still going to be there because you have so many memories that you two once shared and they are so hard to forget, but just remember than you have those memories and they were happier times. And you will, again, have those happier times. Whether it is with her again or someone else.
    Sometimes people get confused, scared and even frightened of committing, so maybe she isn't sure what she wants right now. Maybe you two should have a clean slate, be friends, hand out now and then and see what happens. Maybe something will come of it in the future or maybe you two will decide to part ways. But remember, only do this and speak to her and hang out with her, if you're prepared for her to tell you that she literally just wants to be friends and nothing more.
    Hope things work out for you and Good Luck

• wow, thanks tis what you are saying realy helps i feel les sad now, it just need time.

• Of course, time is the very best healer, and each day will go by and you'll feel more and more yourself. You never know what might happen in the future! I hope things work out for you the best way they can and how you'd like them to, you deserve to be happy!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• that's the problem with emotions when you unleash them you can't have control over them whenever you want, it will be hard for you to purge that love when she will be around so you need to make a decision: either you forget totally about her and wash the pain out, or keep what you're doing for your own risks

• sorry dude but u can't. u just have to move on and give it a good long time befor you get involv with someone elss, otherwise you'll end up hurting your self and her more , i know how you feel, I've been there , it is painful that's how it works.
    be strong, it'll pass.

• Stop being a bet male. Stop being hers slave. Grow some balls.