Very lonely need help (not sexually)?

Me and and a girl recently broke up after a very long relationship and I really just need help I need distractions and things to do but I don't know I'm in the middle of okc so I need friends to do something I just need help and I need distraction what should I do could anyone help me guy or girl just become friends idc I'm just... lost right now

30

What Girls Said 3

• If your friends are busy, perhaps use this time to fulfill one of your goals. It's a good time to take up a hobby, music lessons, working out, running, fixing your bike, making a table, reading books, etc.

• It sounds like you are very lost, confused and don't know which way to turn in all of this, and I am really sorry to hear that. I know the exact feeling of being lost, and it is a horrible place to be. I would definitely recommend that you do something that you love, I know it is hard to do something you love when you feel so unhappy but believe me, it can help, even if just for the day. Take each day as it comes and you'll soon find that you start to feel more yourself. Maybe if your friends are busy, you could talk to a family member, I know I always go to someone to talk if I am feeling down. Talking helps a lot. You can maybe watch your favourite film, or tv series, read your favourite book, listen to music that makes you happy (nothing that reminds you of your ex).
    You need to think about yourself and your own wellbeing from now on, it sounds like this has really effected you, and of course it would do after being together for so long. Feelings can't just disappear straight away, from either of you. You never know what might happen in the future. Just remember to do things for you, and look after yourself, the more the take care of yourself, the better you'll feel whether you two work things out or not.
    Hope things work out the way you'd like them too. Good Luck

• I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs 2 weeks ago. Sometimes my friends aren't here to cheer me up because of course they have their own life problems.. If I feel lonely what I do is that I just go to the mall if not just read a good book.

What Guys Said 0