My ex boyfriend didn't accept my friend request on Facebook. Does he hate me?

We broke up 2 years ago, I have no hard feelings, we loved each other a lot. We dated for 4 years... should I forget him and block him.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Blocking is only meant for people bothering you or harassing you, to me it sounds like he doesn't want anything to do with you.
    Go ahead and block him and basically just prove to him that how much of a loser you are and how you're still not over him.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex actually tried to add me recently and I rejected the request. I don't hate him, but I've moved on and I have no interest in staying in touch.

• How long were you together? I find it hard to believe how people can just forget and never look back

What Guys Said 5

• Its hard to just forget someone after that much time, so I understand you not wanting to let go. But if after 2 years he hasn't made an effort to talk, then its best to leave the past in the past, and move on. Sorry, I know thats not the answer you were looking for.

• The thing is we broke up two years ago, but the last time we had contact was a year ago. Last time we spoke he was nice to me, he even told me he hasn't felt or had anything that comes close to what we had, he said he didn't forget about me. We texted for a week and then he stopped. He told me he had moved on. A year forward I'm still stuck wanting to communicate. Should I just block him and never unblock hhim. He obviously doesn't want anything to do with me and it hurts me so much :(

• Thank you :)

• Of course. If you ever need to talk, feel free to hmu on here. :)

• Maybe he just don't want any contact with you anymore and has moved on, if you want you can block him but he's not bothering you so...

• You're not over him. He's over you.

• Means he's not interested in you / wants no contact on your part.

Is the answer not obvious?

• Yes u should do since the other person is ignoring u and u tried but the main think is he actually don't want to be with u again

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!