Help! My girlfriend of two years is has put on weight and more attractive women started hitting on me with age? How do I leave without hurting her?

I'm 29 years old, an engineer, 6 feet tall, white and making $150,000 yearly. I got into a relationship with my girlfriend at 27 and she was great looking. She has now put on about 50 lbs and I simply don't find her attractive anymore. The thought of having sex with her is repulsive to me.

To make matters worse, I used to have a lot of problems picking up women but now it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Most women approach me and in all honesty... it's kind of played into my psyche a bit in that with all these options my standards of beauty have gone up a lot.

I know I am going to get criticized but when 24 year old girls approach you... you start to quickly lose attraction for a girl who is 29 and looking curvy.

I don't want to hurt her feelings but I can't stay in a relationship with a girl I can't have sex with. Sorry. How do I let her go?
19
6