Is my life falling apart?

Every thing has just been falling about after me and my boyfriend broke up , all I think about is him all I want is him but he's already moved on
I never want to eat anymore. Just the thought of eating hurts me. I don't know how to control it, when I do eat I feel horrible. I'm not doing this I want to lose weight I just don't want to eat.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems to be. But only you can can keep it together. You need to try and forget this guy. How long ago was the breakup?

• A month ago

• Well its recent. What helps me is no contact of any kind and just keeping myself busy. Whether thats glong out with friends or starting something new. Dont lay around in your own thoughts because that makes it worse. Probably your first breakup so its always a toughy. Know you deserve better and will find better in the future!

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds like it has hit your really hard, and I am really sorry to hear that. Break ups are never easy, and they never seem to get easier and we sit there and think 'this doesn't seem fair'. I, myself am going through something very similar to yourself, so believe it or not, I know exactly how you are feeling right now.
    I know you say you don't want to eat, and the thought of eating hurts you, and these feelings are (as weird as it sounds), normal when you are going through something like this. It makes you feel sick to your stomach and you almost feel like if you don't eat, it will make you 'feel better' in a sense. But it won't. You could make yourself really poorly by doing this to yourself and you are damaging your insides as well. I have been going through this myself in the last month, and it is just now that I have started off (with baby steps) eating again, and being able to bring myself to have food. It won't change anything between yourself and your ex if you don't eat, it will just effect your wellbeing. But if you really don't want to eat a lot, start off small, drink plenty and just please try to look after yourself as best you can. Sometimes things have to 'fall apart' in order for them to actually fall together. You're a strong woman and if he has decided to move on as such, then he wasn't worth your time or effort. I don't know the situation but you should show him that you're better than that, and you can move on too, without him in your life. Trust me, your life isn't falling apart, it's come together!
    Good Luck!

What Guys Said 5

• Break ups are hard, but that's no reason to starve yourself. People will come into your life and be very important factor and leave abruptly. I know this by experience. I know it hurts, but you just have to move on. Just trust that day by day your life will slowly get better. I know most people want them to happen quick and that's why people are frustrated.

• I can see it's a very strong strike but you need to pick up yourself and move on because believe me no one will do this work if it's not you so better start now. Life is hard but you need to take challenges :)

• I don't know. The eating thing is normal. try to drink a lot of water and caffeine drinks so ur blood sugar doesn't go low. after a week or 2 try to eat again. I hope u get better

• People come and people go but you can't live in the past, you need to move on and live your life

• talk to a friend. meet someone new to take your mind off of him

What Girls Said 1

• If he has moved on then the best thing for you to do is move on otherwise it will drive you nuts. I know it sucks but you will find someone better some day.