What is a relationship deal breaker for you?

something you can't handle, no matter what. anything from lying, physical appearance, to behavior!What is a relationship deal breaker for you??

1023

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who can't handle somebody who was born with a handicap I can't meet or date a girl on match. com because there afraid of being with somebody who was born with cerebral palsy I keep getting rejected on the site. Even when I'm not on the dating site.
    Being born with cerebral palsy isn't a contagious disease.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't have a strong mind.
    He's submissive.
    He's not a gentleman.
    He talks shit about his ex's.
    He treats people in an arrogant way.
    He's too shy with others.

What Guys Said 22

• - She's bisexual. Instant deal breaker. Some bi women are manipulative, and won't reveal to their boyfriends that they're bisexual until several months after they start dating. That doesn't matter to me, even if I get attached to a woman, the second she tells me she's bi I break up with her.

- She was raped or sexually molested. I feel bad about this one, but to be honest I was hurt really bad by a girl that had been raped by her very first boyfriend, and she had psychological problems and was a huge superbitch because of it. I, personally, suffer from psychological problems of my own, but I would never treat my partner badly because of them and I always try to be very protective, considerate, loving and sweet to my girlfriend whenever I'm in a relationship. Girls that have been raped or molested have the kind of mental illness that makes them lash out and treat their partners badly, and I don't want to date them for that reason.

- She's too much of a feminist. I consider myself to be an egalitarian, and am all for equality among the genders and am for equal rights, but feminism has come to mean something ugly and hateful towards men, and feminists aren't for equality but rather they want women to have more rights than men. For instance, you never see feminists holding rallies or marching to fight gender imbalances that hurt men and benefit women, such as men and only men having to sign up for the draft, or America's incredibly unfair divorce/family court system that heavily favors the female, or the fact that there are no men's shelters for male victims of domestic violence and the fact that whenever a man calls the police because his wife/girlfriend is being violent towards him, the police are forced by law to arrest HIM. Also, whenever a man is accused of rape, he is pretty much guilty until proven innocent both in the legal system and public opinion. I never see feminists trying to correct those imbalances (yet they will hold a rally for the most unimportant issues facing women), so for that reason I cannot call myself a feminist. Instead, I'm an egalitarian.

• High sexual partner count

• cheating

• dishonesty, disloyalty, and a vocabulary large enough that I don't have to define any word I use with more than three syllables

• if she is rude

• My face is a deal breaker for women.

• Above all it's smoking.

• cheating, smoking

• Trust, honesty and loyalty are things important to me in a relationship, as well as how good of a person she is.

• She has to at least be able to tolerate basketball.

• Not having manners, huge turn off.

• *lol at the pic* My greatest one is having a different religion.

• Sex with too many guys. Religious fanatic, drugs, too much alcohol… There would be reasons like this.

• when she is too prude.

• or doesn't get a joke or is not open minded or thinks too much of herself.

• a stupid bitter bitch

• Sarcasm in a relationship is a deal breaker.

• Not Catholic and not a virgin

• physical- athletic, above average looking and flaxible is a bonus.

• yes its a deal breaker

• disloyalty and she better take it rough

• If she ever did hook ups/ONS
    Drugs or smoking
    Too much alcohol (I don't drink at all)
    Overweight (I like very skinny petite girls the best)
    Not trustworthy/doesn't trust me
    Isn't affectionate enough with me
    Isn't possessive enough of me when other girls are around
    feminist or too liberal of moral views

• When she's says how she's gonna move in, get married and have kids 3 days into a relationship. Don't get me wrong, I find things adorable once we've got to know each other for a while, things like this should really come up after maybe 3 months into the relationship.

What Girls Said 9

• Deal breakers for me are: smoking, excessive dishonesty, cheating, and abuse (verbal/physical)

• Smoking (any kind), vape, alcohol

• When he doesn't care about me.

• Biggest deal breakers: Sexting, nudes and not wanting to wait till marriage for sex.

• lying to me is something I can't stand in a family and friend so if my s/o did it, we would be over

• I would never date anyone who cheated on someone, I already have trust issues

• smoking, drugs, too big tattoo (es), hypocrite, cheater, narrow-minded. A BIG NO.

• Cheating and any kind of abuse

• If he is dumb.