I feel like I'll never meet anyone again because I just can't get over my ex. He's home from a gap year in a few weeks, do I see him to talk?

Me and my ex have been split for around 8 months, had little contact here and there trying to work things out but since he's away, the distance never worked for us which is the reason why we broke up in the first place. We were together 2 years but seemed a hell of a lot longer. I just can't get over him, I've seen a few people but nothing serious, there's always something blocking me from going any further than a kiss with someone else, and that block is the thought of him. I feel like I'm never going to get over him and I'm in such a bad place right now. How can someone take over so much of your life to the extent where I wake up thinking of him every morning and I know it's not the same for him. I just don't know how I'm ever going to meet anyone again to the point where I love them as much as I love him.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• what you feel in your heart do that

• Thankyou, we've been through a lot. When I think back though I was put through a lot of unnecessary things with him and I wonder whether he actually cares about me so I'm just torn. I'll just see what happens.

• I know. I really want to but it's so much easier said than done when you're in a situation like this isn't it. Thanks for your advice :)

• i have experienced it so telling you... i know its hard but not impossible

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0