If you had to would you drop your significant other or your closest friends over an issue between them?

Let's say your best friends and your s/o have a huge issue between them and you were forced to pick between them... would you break up with your s/o for your friends or drop your friends?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the situation. I stopped talking to my best friend for around a year because he was really rude to my girlfriend the first time he met her.
    She didn't even care but i was pissed. I talk to him now when i see him but we're not friends, I'm just polite because I've been friends with his girlfriend since we were kids.

If my girlfriend was the one being that way though i would have broke up with her.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't drop either. Just keep them separated and establish a boundary that neither can talk about the other to me

• I suppose honestly would depend on the specific issue and how long I've been together with my s/o. Because if we had only been together for a short while, then it would most likely be her.

• both of them can decide to stay with you taking into consideration that you can be a friend and a girlfriend at the same time

• I would pick my friend that I've been friends with for almost 22 years. Any other friends I would pick my SO.

What Girls Said 0