What's a good way to apologize when you're hanging on the edge of a long term relationship?

I don't want to talk details but I feel hollow, empty, broken, shitty, and like the biggest fuck up since Hitlers Mother didn't abort

21

What Girls Said 2

• Keeping quiet about these kind of things is never healthy. You are always entitled so speak out and let the other person know how you are feeling. Tell her exactly what is on your mind, you never know what the outcome might be. But if you don't tell her how you are feeling, you'll never know and it will all bottle up and you will let it eat you up inside and you definitely don't want to let it do that. An apology is always appreciated in any situation of a relationship, there is much more respect had when an apology is had as well.
    Good Luck, I hope things work out for you!

• Tell her. If you are quiet, you have no chance of ever reconciliation. Tell her all your feelings, let it out.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah tell her I buy u a goat when you get back