What can I do to save my relationship with my fiance?

both have trust issues

52

Most Helpful Guy

• break up

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're both in it together, and really want the relationship to work out, then I would suggest you maybe go and talk to someone, someone who can help you both to understand where these trust issues have come from. Talking to someone (who can help) is always a step in the right direction, in my opinion. It's like, I always find talking to someone helps me. It will also make you feel better (and possibly your partner too) on being able to express yourself to someone who is 'looking from the outside of the box'. Sometimes these kind of things are worth fighting for and if you know in yourself that you want to make this work, I would definitely do what you can. Breaking up is such an easy option for most these days, and I really don't agree with it.
    I really hope you are your partner can work things out.
    Good Luck and hope this helped a little :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• If you both really want to make it work, just let go and trust, regardless if you believe it or not, try. Give second chances and then if something goes wrong, end it.

• Go to counseling to work through things

• Break up, fix it then get back together :)

• Try and trust him.