He lied and possibly cheated?

It's been 7 months since I gave my ex a second chance after a 13 yr break... and in that time I feel I have done everything I could to show him I am a good woman. I have helped finacially & helped emotionally as he cried over and over losing his grandma while in jail *she loved me and always told him He needed to get back with me) . I've cooked, cleaned and gave myself sexually. He has spent time with our kids (14&15) doing father things.. etc. he always told me he loved me and was in love with me and always has been. I've meet his friends in person/on video chat. Now the negative :he drinks vodka&Redbull all day everyday.. has anger issues with others not me, he lies about simple stuff. He lives 2 hrs away with (a married couple supposedly. He's been there for 3 1/2 months but no one is ever home when he contacts me. I kept asking if this is still what he wants and he says yes, he is doing everything he can to come home to his family. I caught him 3 days ago in a lie. We were on snap chat video , he got an incoming call that he said was his roommate. When he accepted the phone i guess he assumed it hung up the snapchat.. it didn't.. i heard clear as day a diva like woman pissed that it took him So long to answer she got pissed at his attitude and hung up on him. I played it cool and asked who it was. He said oh , my room mate wanted to know if I needed him to get me something to eat.. i asked him to look at me and he did. i started to cry and ask why he was lying , he shook his head and said he wasn't.. i told him I heard her.. he just looked confused. I told him to never fucking call me again. I haven't heard from him since. I feel used, hurt, betrayed and confused. Why would he chance losing me again?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Does it really matter why he does these things? He is a drunk loser. You made a bad choice when you got with this guy and the best you can do is to salvage the rest of y our life and not waste any more time on him.

What Girls Said 0