How do you deal with an end to a 4 year relationship?

My boyfriend broke up with me a month ago, and we were together for four years, I need help coping with it still. But the problem is I have autism, aspurgers syndrome, so I can't stop thinking of him, what do I do?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait a sec. it show ur 15 is that true? & this relationship u said it lasted 4yrs so u were what 11 when u started? How old is this ex. bf? & Is he ur very first bf? Im just gonna assume he is. Let me start by saying of course u r gonna think of him still, its only natural cus if u didn't then the whole thing wasn't real. unfortunately u do that makes it real & means u have a heart, but right about now im sure its in pieces. & just so u know thats the only thing can't be avoided, when love is involve. that is the ultimate risk u take when u love someone. & u now just realizing it. Im gonna keep it real wit u & tell u like it is, so keep that in mind that im not here to offend u, but do what i can to help u mends it. So the love & risk thing, U took a chance & lost, i feel ur pain, understand the emotional state ur in, of lost, rejection, confuse, heartache, depression... I know each of them all to well. I know this cus once i took a chance & lost, So i know how much it hurts & how hard life must be right now, & especially if its ur first love its definitely gonna be one of the hardest thing u go through in life cus u had given ur heart & trust to the one u believe to be the one, instead u were the dunb one that believed it, I was also the dumb one too so i can relate with u there. Im NOT gonna be like other ppls & tell u that its not the end of the world, so cheer up its his lost, or u deserve someone better, or u dont need him, ur better off without him. NO IM NOT, cus little does ppls realize it is the end, the end of ur world, cus for 4yrs ur life been revolving around the two of u, but now all that there feel like a blackhole. What i AM going to tell u is & i know u hear this a lot but it is absolutely 100% true & a known fact. is u are going to be alright, not now or soon but u will, give it a bit of time cus time can heal all wounds. &

• what else is when this is all over & behind u, u will come out a stronger person in mind & heart. like the ole saying " if it doesn't kill u, only make u stronger" also u are ahead now u at least know what & how it feels to love many ppls go through life never knowing, some find its @ a late age, ur 15 u got forever to absorb this pain & take another chance but the next time u know what to look for & expect. cus loving someone & loving someone unconditional is two separate type of love a lot of ppls get them two mix up but, u know the difference right, well im srry for rambling on this long but i just wanted u to know its ok to feel the way u do

Most Helpful Girl

• Try your best to distract yourself with something else whether that be a good book, friends, a sport, crafts, etc. It will be hard to try to stop thinking about him but it should get easier and easier each day until one day when you totally forget about him. Just try to distract yourself. I promise you the right guy will come along one day! He often comes when you least expect it!

What Guys Said 6

• Hardly people marry with the first boy/girlfriend. You are going through a common situation of anyone's life. You are cute, surely you'll find someone else. Think about it, okay. Trust me, I had passed through this kind of thing about 3 times. This bad feeling disappears soon or later.

• ha, I'm only cute cause I got filters just like any chick does, it's pathetic honestly, but you are right, but this isn't the first guy I've had, it's just one I've had longer than a month. But you say truth, and I believe it

• Ah, I like your photo lol.

• oh it's okay, plus, your English is very great

• even if it took four years to build a building it can be collapsed within no time... don't forget him, ok.. but also dont contemplate on him.

• 15 year old and 4 year relationship. what will happen to this world

• divert your mind from him to your crush, or into the work

• I don't leave my house, that's the problem, and with me being homeschooled this year, it's tough

• watch tv series It'll occupy your most of time! I think you should try FRIENDS series... it'll keep u happy as the show is funny and put you distracted

• welp that's one thing I don't have, which is time, my apologies, it's 2 am, and I'm ready to die of whatever the fuck

• can u guys still stay friends

• 11 year old mentally ill girl? hopefully this was not an older guy and here is how you get over him. You go get another guy or pick up drugs

What Girls Said 1