Should I allow my ex to see my Snap stories?

We broke up a month ago. Haven't seen him in two weeks. He really hurt me, so I took off him my list so I won't see his updates. But he still has me on his. My Snap story is currently set to friends only, but when I make it public, he views every one. Now I know NC is meant to heal, but I want him to see what he lost/how I'm doing "better"

*haven't seen him in two months my bad

73

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just block him of everything, he ain't your problem no more and if you we're truly doing better you wouldn't feel the need to show him that, rise above and trust me he will hear you're doing better on his own

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone hurt you especially a ex, why give them the satisfaction of seeing what is going on in your life? If they cared so much about you, they wouldn't be where they are today aka your ex. I believe in disappearing after a breakup. You will go further being a mystery than doing things to purposely show how you are moving on. When my ex started doing this, I literally just rolled my eyes and found it hilarious how he wanted obvious attention and to show off how good his life is. It turned me off far more than made me miss me. That is just my view point obviously xx

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah

• first of all, you're not doing better because you're on gag thinking about him. secondly, im ashamed of my generation because of people like you. you're worried about snapchat when real life is smacking you in the face? WOW

What Girls Said 6

• Are you really doing "better" if you still care about this though? Just keep him blocked, it's Snapchat, it doesn't matter and the distance will probably help more than whatever you think him seeing it will do

• Yes but show him that your happy, have exciting life and plus a bit of mystery. He will regret that he broke up with you

• Naah

• It's hardly a massive decision. He'll see your snap stories, is it really that big of a deal?

• Well technically my ex deleted me off of social media, but as soon as he did that, it made the healing process go a lot faster. I think you should do delete him because it's not going to help if you're constantly thinking about him. And you don't need to show him that you're doing better if you're really not.

• Yeah i deleted him, it's just my stories are public

• No. Block him from your life