What does he want from me?

So, me and my ex broke up after three years about six months ago. He has been very weird to me. He has given me mixed up signals these months. One day he wants so hang out and he is very intressed in everything about me but the next day he can be a total douche and tell me that "we are never ever getting back together". He seems pretty jealous of me, asks questions of me from mutual friends and then rages about other boys. He has been going wild about seeing other girls but doesn't want anything serious. He has been hurting a lot of girls lately. He drunk calls me and stuff too. Now he is seeing one of his friends ex girl and the friend is pissed off. He tells me that is "VERY SERIOUS" and tries to make me jealous. To all of his friends he tells that they are friends with benefits and she is not his type. and by the way his whole family and all of his friends says he has changed and they are worried about him

What does he want from me? and is this a rebound relationship... H E L P!

27

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion if he want to back again with you, then he stop hurting you and others.
    if he loves you then why he hurt you?
    its only berween you and him. then why he hurt others.
    I think he just want to hurt you and others.
    he is not in love with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 years is a long time to be with someone, and I can imagine this confusion has really hit you hard and I am sorry you are feeling this way. Men act strange, as do some women but mostly men, they do weird things when they're not sure what they want in life, and they jump ahead and then regret it in the long run. Mixed signals are always one thing in a relationship I either believe to be that 'he's not interested' or 'he's scared', and to me, in this situation, he is definitely sounding scared. He wants to be with you, it is obvious, you guys spent so much time together and nobody can turn their feelings off just like that, especially after that long. Him saying this other relationship is 'very serious' is actually just a way of making you jealous to that YOU run back to him, men love it if they feel like they have the power to make a girl run back to them. He is telling two different stories which leads me to believe that he is just as confused about his future are you are. If you are close to his family and you feel like he has 'changed' and are worried about him, maybe you should sit down and have a talk with them, see if you guys can come to some kind of agreement to sit him down and have a talk with him. If you really love him and know this is the man you want to spend your time with, it will be worth fighting for.
    Good Luck, hope it all works out for you and keep smiling!

• This was the most helpful comment, really. Thank you so much. I have thought this way for so long. ❤ He is worth it

• I am so glad this helped you, it is always nice to have the opinion of someone else and someone that you don't know. If you think he is worth it, and it sounds like he is, then honestly fight for it because believe me lovely, you will be so much happier with him than you will without him. Hope it all works out for you!

What Guys Said 6

• If you really love him figth for him. If you are unsure if you want to spend your life with him then leave. I hope it works out between you to. Wish you the best 😊👍

• You can still know him but beware of falling in love with him or expecting anything from him he is very vauge i don't think you should end up settling with this person if he manages to stop this mixed signals for a decent amount of time then you can gradually put some hope in him

• he is completely broke. he has to do something other than running after girls. He has lost his focus and thus passing his time in search of girls to keep him busy.

• I have told you someone who wants to get back with you won't like to hurt you

• if both are single then definitely it's more like lets meet and do the things we did for the sake of knowing for a while no strings attached

• so he just want to fuck?

• by the way can you tell me what is it for a girl like you look for in a guy? to be attracted to him coz I want to date someone like you

• who wouldn't like she got the complete premium package

• Leave or leave

What Girls Said 1