How to get over a breakup?

this breakup drives me sick, in the broader sense of the word of being sick
I vomit whenever I remember her, I cry all the time, I can't sleep, I can't eat, and I can't handle the pain
what is the best way to get all over this?

415

Most Helpful Guy

• you talk to people and usually helps when u talk to men. it's more effective then talking to a women.. I'm here if u need to talk to someone tho. .

• I hate what i'm feeling now

• Oh I think ur able to follow me tho. and I follow u back and then it'll work

• i just did

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh gosh, it sounds like you are really struggling with this breakup and I am so sorry to hear how you are feeling. They are the worst possible things you can do through, I can relate to the way you are feeling. But please, whatever you do try not to let yourself be sick, it is not good for you body and it will make you very poorly. If you feel like you can not stop yourself being sick, talk to someone about it, someone who knows how to deal with these kind of things, maybe your doctor, or someone you're close to. Crying is okay, people sometimes think that crying isn't okay, and that others get fed up of it but trust me, it is absolutely fine to cry. It even helps sometimes because you are letting all of the bad energy out and then you have a clearer head. It is difficult to sleep when you have been through a break up, you have so many emotions running around inside your head, and it is when it's silent that it is worst. I always listen to some music, my favourite music that will remind me of good times in my life. Or I read advice column on the internet about what I am going through and then once I can feel my eyes going, I switch off and go to sleep. And eye mask helps as well because it blocks out the light. You also must eat something, even if it is something small, baby steps is the best way forward. I found eating a challenge and still do, from someone with a background of not eating, and when I did eat, being silly and not looking after myself. I know how poorly it can make someone, so please, even if it is just a small cookie, or some fruit, try your best to eat. If you can stomach that at the moment, please make sure you are drinking plenty of water, at least then your body will be hydrated. You have to make sure you are looking after yourself in situations like this. You are important!
    Look after yourself, & Keep Smiling!

• This is best advice I've seen for a while in here! Do you mind if I tell you my story too via PM would love to have your input on this.

• Cool it's a very long story I'll write you in a bit

• @Just4Fun2017 No problem at all

What Guys Said 14

• its like a addiction..
    in order to get free from one addiction people tend to catch another...

if u feel so try to be busy in ur work or if this doesn't work try a new friend.. and give some tme to ur new friendship...

or every things in life try to teach us something gud. learn from the mistakes nd move on.. life is so vast and interesting outside..πŸ˜‡

• There is full proof plan that works for everybody. You train your mind by doing random things that take your mind off of all that hurts and eventually, you learn to live with the fact without getting this much hurt.

• Time, and remember it will be a long time. It sucks, yeah... it will keep sucking. I'm sorry, but you will get through this. Just keep going.

• seek counseling.

• I was in this situation sometimes ago personally I faced the pain but I discovered the pains don't last forever mostly a period of 2months and you get over it and you move on except you were guilty of the break up mainwhile the guy was pretty w nice dude then you may sometimes feel guilt of your sctions but time heals all wounds

• its gona be over soon don't worry try to emphasise on other important stuff and also explore the community you'll find someone beter.

• pack your bag buddy... travel somewhere you haven't before... you will get a new life...

good luck

• Have sex another woman

• Stay up all night and dance in your underwear.

• Well.. most women seem to have sex with all their ex's friends after they break up. It's degenerate, but I guess it helps you in some way to get over it.

• Its the perfect time to start working on your dreams. Learn Something, Do Something or Start Something.

• no comment smoke weed

• Go out with men stick to the program

• move on and make a new boyfriend

What Girls Said 3

• Focus on goals or new hobbies. Talking with friends and family. You'll eventually get through it with time😊. I Deactivated all social media apps so I can concentrate on my goals. It has worked so far.πŸ˜„

• Focus your attentions elsewhere. Fill your body and mind with so much that there is no space in your brain or time in your day to think about her. Take up a hobby, gym goal, a move or some other change in your life.
    Is this your first love? First same sex love?

• yes it is my first love
      I have never dated a guy, she's my first love

• So it's understandably very intense for her to fully encompass your mind. Don't give away your power to her. Reclaim it for yourself to better yourself and move on to a better situation for yourself.

• Talking about it helps in most cases. Sorry you feel this way I can relate very much.